Cyber Security Architect
Posted on Aug 26, 2019 by Summit Recruitment AG
Our client a leading software consultancy, is looking for an Cyber Security Architect to join their team in Bern.
In this Cyber Security Architect position, you will be responsible for the end to end security architecture in a financial services setting. In addition, you will be responsible for the speaking with the business and defining their requirements, then using your problem solving skills and thus designing, recommending and providing solutions to different issues and at the same time oversee the delivery of the projects to its successful completion.
You will be rersponsibile for the Cyber Security Architecture from multiple perspectives including:
- Compliance and Governance
- Application and Interfaces
- Data Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Cyber Defense
As a successful applicant for this Cyber Security Architect job, you will have:
- A technical background (university or certification) such as TOGAF, CISSP, CISA, CISM.
- Several years of practical experience in the design and implementation of security architectures (network, infrastructure, application security)
- Experience in Cloud Architecture and virtualisation
- Banking/Finance experience is advantageous.
- Fluent English language skills and at least B2 German are required.
If you meet those requirements we are looking forward to receiving your application.