Director, Sales Enablement - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on Aug 25, 2019 by Spectrum
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
This position leads strategy and tactical planning to strengthen Enterprise Sales processes and productivity. This role will support the Spectrum Enterprise mid-market sales channels and report to the Group Vice President- Sales & Field Marketing. The Director- Sales Enablement will develop and execute the strategy as well as tactical plans to improve productivity and overcome process and developmental obstacles, while driving key initiatives such as sales process, sales methodology, systems & tools and learning adoption.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan as an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Certification Program
- Sales Knowledge and Training - this position will lead continuous assessment of Enterprise Sales training and developmental needs to improve sales productivity. This team will determine Sales training needs and define curriculum and methodology, while coordinating with Human Resources Training for development and delivery. They will lead periodic webinar training sessions with sales reps and management to communicate specific processes and procedures to improve efficiency. They will also have oversight of the on-boarding process for new sales reps to ensure they are equipped and trained to quickly become successful.
- Sales Process & Playbooks - this position will lead the continuous improvement of and adoption of playbooks for sales processes to ensure consistency and effective sales prospecting.
- Sales Enablement Managers - this position will lead a team of remote Sales Enablement Managers across our footprint that will observe and coach sales reps and sales management to the proper sales processes, thereby reinforcing standard processes and procedures to ensure scalability.
- Sales Continuous Improvements -this position will drive continuous improvements to the selling process, both within the mid-market sales organization and within each of the board partners that impact the process and customer experience.
- Sales Communications - this position will have responsibility for overseeing overall Sales communications strategy for the mid-market channel and partner with the communications team for delivery. This includes delivering consistent, timely, relevant and concise communications to each sales team. The communications process will serve as a funnel point to the rest of the organization to standardize message delivery and make sure that it is in a concise and consistent medium that is effectively conveyed to the sales reps and reduces non-selling time.
- Marketing Liaison - this position serves as the interface into the marketing, product and brand organization to ensure effective campaign launches, content effectiveness and product knowledge. This leader is responsible for ensuring product positioning, pitch deck and product roll out are done in an effective and efficient model.
- Eleven or more years of cable industry leadership experience
- Management of teams of 20+ employees
- High business acumen, business planning and analytical skills
- Highly effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce.com, Targeted Account Selling and the application of CRM tools to enhance and modify existing systems that will facilitate improvements to the sales process.
- Bachelor's Degree with Master's Degree, preferred
- Office work environment
- Moderate travel
Job Code : SOP710 Dir, Sales Enablement Exempt