Caregiver- Home Care Aide- CNA- HHA
Posted on Aug 25, 2019 by Home Instead Senior Care
As a CAREGiver
- W?ork flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Work close to home
- Receive training.
- Annual Bonus (certain qualifications apply)
- Medical/Dental (certain qualifications apply)
Note: The CAREGiver position is for part-time employment.
If you have been selected to join our team you will perform the functions as a CAREGivers for Home Instead Senior Care and our clients who reside in their homes, Independent Living Facilities and/or Assisted Living facilities. You will provide help and assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) which includes, but is not limited to, supervising, feeding, and dressing persons who by reason of advanced age, physical disability, or mental deficiency.
Essential Qualifications (Includes minimum education, experience, and specific skills required to perform Primary Responsibilities).
- Speaking and understanding English clearly in person and on the telephone.
- Reading and writing English clearly on an average adult level.
- Ability to treat and care for people and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with the people in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Ability to communicate with the supervisors to ensure that service expectations are met.
- Must be registered through the State of California as a Home Care Aide
- Must be complete a LIVEScan background check
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must submit a Tuberculosis (TB) test.
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform all of the job functions.
- Must have a clean DMV record (if applicable).
- LIVEScan Clearance
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Tuberculosis Test
- Employment History/Experience
- DMV Record Check
- References Checked
Ability to adapt to various individual living environments and locations and have the ability to withstand periodic contact with dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions.
CAREGiver Position Types (Please Inquiry for further Details):
The CAREGiver is expected to perform non-medical home care and companionship to our clients. The CAREGiver is expected to perform their duties in a manner of dependability, respect, responsibility and compassion. The duties include, but are not limited to:
Assist/Provide Personal Hygiene Care
Assist with Ambulation / Walking
Assist with Bathing, Dressing, Incontinence Care, Feeding
Monitor Diet and Eating
Medication Monitoring / Reminders
Companionship / Conversation
Safety / Supervision
Supervise Home Maintenance
Provide Light Housekeeping
Assist with Pet Care
Escort to Appointments, Shopping and Errands Other Responsibilities:
- Properly follow all of the policies, procedures and guidelines of Bojohome, Inc. dba: Home Instead Senior Care. of life for our client.
- Perform other reasonable, related duties as assigned or requested by the client or family member or supervisor.
- Report any significant changes in the clients needs, health (physical and/or mental), or living conditions.
- Provide and contribute to a positive living climate for the overall quality of life for our clients.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.