Speech Language Pathologist / SLP - Full Time.
Posted on Aug 25, 2019 by HCR ManorCare
Our Speech Language Pathologists - SLP are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's dedication to our mission. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help you understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. We are interested to employ a SLP who is as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the support services they need and deserve.
As a team member at HCR ManorCare your duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- Evaluate and diagnose any speech, language, communication, and/or swallowing disorders.
- Build a program to treat any disorders that the patient has been diagnosed with.
- Provide training and educate the patient and their loved ones on the programs.
- Required to work professionally with many disciplines to ensure proper treatment for the patient.
- Work with patients to improve their ability to read and write correctly.
- Show patients how to pronounce and improve their voice and communication.
4031 - Heartland Health Care Center - Union, South Carolina
Prior experience in Speech Therapy preferred, but not necessary.
Job Specific Details:Monday - Friday - 30 hours per week.
Education/LicensingCredentialed Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy program and currently licensed in this state, if required in the state.
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.