CareGiver / Home Care Aide (HCA)
Posted on Aug 25, 2019 by Home Instead Senior Care
Starting wage $13.00 hour - $14.00 hour
- Opportunity for advancement and pay i ncrease
- Employee Recognition, Incentives, & Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- 401 K
- Discounted Cell Phone Program (Participating Providers Only)
- Vacation Pay
- Employee & Family Events
- Home Care Aide (HCA) Beginning and Annual Training
- HCA Reimbursement Cost
- Live Administrator Support 24/7
- Rewarding and Fulfilling Employment with a Company who Values Their Employees as Much as Their Clients!
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer s care (We will train you!)
- Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance*
- Incontinence care*
- The ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- The ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Completing a criminal background check (AB 1217 requirement), motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possessing a valid driver s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be 21 years old or older
We are accepting applications and hiring for all schedules and times.
Must be willing to come to Victorville for Interviews, Orientation and Training during the week day.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/385 or Call today and speak with Debra Sharp at (760) ###-####. We service Big Bear, Fawnskin, Sugarloaf, Angelus Oaks and all surrounding areas.
Click below to view our CAREGiver Celebration clip, one of our many employee appreciation events:
CAREGiver Celebration Video (click me!)
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.