CareGiver / Home Care Aide (HCA)
Posted on Aug 25, 2019 by Home Instead Senior Care
Our company offers a multitude of benefits and opportunities to advance your career, more than any other in our territory! Our CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion .
- Compensation wage ranging from $12.50-$14.00 per hour
- Opportunity for advancement and pay increase
- Employee Recognition, Incentives, & Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Discounted Cell Phone Program (Participating Providers Only)
- Vacation Pay
- Employee & Family Events
- Home Care Aide (HCA) Beginning and Annual Training
- HCA Reimbursement Cost
- Live Administrator Support 24/7
- Rewarding and Fulfilling Employment with a Company who Values Their Employees as Much as Their Clients!
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer s Care (We will train you!)
- Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance*
- Incontinence care*
- The ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- The ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Completing a criminal background check (AB1217 requirement), motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possessing a valid driver s license and valid auto insurance
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/320 or call us at (909) ###-####. We service Chino, Chino Hills, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Alta Loma, Upland, Fontana, and Rialto.
Click below to view our CAREGiver Celebration clip, one of our many employee appreciation events:
CAREGiver Celebration Video (click me!)
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.