C++ Developer/Trading Firm
Posted on Aug 25, 2019 by Request Technology-Craig Johnson
*Will consider waiting out non-compete clause for qualified candidates*
Prestigious Global Trading Firm is currently seeking C++ Developers with Tradfing Industry experience. Candidate will assist in the building and maintaining of low latency trading systems for various markets.
- Hands on design, development, and testing of trading applications using novel hardware/software architectures
- Learning about trading industry practices, models, strategy, and vocabulary
- Contributing and adhering to software best practices
- Mentoring team members
- You have experience using C++ to develop low latency, high-availability systems, and a strong understanding of hardware/software interaction.
- You are familiar with the Linux OS, network stack, and common networking protocols.
- You are comfortable working under the HOOD and you are quite skilled in performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- You will also have experience working with the STL and/or Boost libraries.
- C+ highly preferred