Node JS Developer
Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by Silverlink Technologies
Position: Node JS
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 3 - 6 months + Extension
- Experience in technical solution, designing and implementation of web solutions for global clients
- Should have architected, and lead implementation of at least 3 large sized web applications solutions that required full stack development Front End apps, Back End, 3rd party services integration.
- In-depth knowledge of Architectural Patterns, Design Patterns, architectural concerns and approaches
- Strong experience in designing and implementing solutions using enterprise technology stacks JAVA/.NET/NodeJS
- Strong experience in implementing solutions for enterprise and consumer mobile use cases, with applications built using native Android and iOS, cross platform React Native or Xamarin and responsive web
- React JS and Angular approaches
- Strong experience in designing database schema on both traditional RDBMS and modern NoSQL databases
- Practical knowledge in usage of at least one of the leading cloud services AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform for building mobile solutions
- Good understanding of mobile applications development process and ecosystem.
- Good understanding of continuous integration and delivery concepts, with working knowledge of Git and a CI tool like Jenkins
- Must be able to create different types of software diagrams using UML 2.0 constructs.
Desired Skills (Experience in below)
- Microservices (NodeJS, Python, Java (Struts/Spring)
- Web frameworks (ReactJS, Angular)
- Database (oracle, MySQL, postgres, mongoDB)
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- CICID (Jenkins, bamboo, Azure devOps pipelines, Bitbucket pipelines, AWS pipelines)