Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Excellent opportunity to capitalize your career with a global company that is a leader in their industry!
You will be on a team that is focused on assuring product items are buyable on our eCommerce site. In order for these items to go live, our suppliers have to go through an on-boarding process, and you will be focused on the Back End working closely with business partners to gather requirements to design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes and activities through RPA (Robotic process automation).
You will be working with top-notch, driven Business partners in a collaborative, open-space environment to create optimized solutions. This is a tremendous opportunity to be part of a large organization that believes in promoting talent from within. They are well-funded and willing to invest in the most cutting-edge technology and trends! This is a fantastic role that will advance your career! Enjoy a casual dress code, collaborative and high-energy team members. This is a 9-12 month contract to direct hire opportunity in the Vinings area.
- 6 months of internship experience in ANY object-oriented language (C#, Java, Ruby, or Python)
- SQL - ability to write from scratch
- Experience building and delivering a development solution - can articulate full lifecycle project
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, Mathematics or related field (will consider bootcamp with 1 year of professional development experience)
- UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, Pega
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available