Senior Business Analyst
Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
In this role, the Business Analyst will be tasked with working on screen mock-ups, decomposing high level business requirements which will then be translated at a high level to developers. Additionally the Sr Business Analyst will be working with external customers, and therefore must be able to drive process with not only internal teams, but outside/3rd party teams. Business process modelling will also be a form and function for this position and team.
In addition to the aforementioned tasks, the Sr Business Analyst will also be involved in:
- Documenting detailed use cases that cover all alternate and exception flows.
- Providing UI mock-ups. Leads discussions to review design options.
- Soliciting business requirements through interviews, site visits, workshops and/or existing systemsdocumentation or procedures.
- Conducting reviews of and analysing business and information technology processes and prepares essential documentation of processes.
- Providing detailed analysis resulting in clear, concise and unambiguous system requirements.
This is an exciting role working alongside senior business leaders on mission critical projects. Located in Midtown Atlanta with easy access to Marta, this position is looking for the right person to come join long term in a 6 month contract to perm capacity,
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in capturing, analysing and documenting business requirements
- Strong Agile experience
- Document requirements for both Development and Quality Assurance teams (ideally working with ALM).
- Work with and participate in Quality Assurance testing to review and execute test plans, test scenarios, and test cases
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate and build consensus with various internal business partners.
- Experience in documenting requirements using: Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Domain Models.
- Innate curiosity about users, processes, and systems.
- Understanding business process modelling (includes logical modelling and business process modelling)
- Awareness of software Integration points and the technology and/or systems used in the organization.
- Understanding of project management methodology (basic framework, phases, artifacts, process, and project funding)
- Understanding of quality/testing methodologies
- UI/UX experience with Wireframing
- Ability to observe and model the current and proposed workflow for complex projects involving different teams and business processes.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.