Peoplesoft Analyst II
Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
HRIS Analyst II
They use PeopleSoft HR. The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for providing functional and technical support and guidance in the utilization of global HR systems. PeopleSoft Fluid experience with data models, table layouts and designs concepts. You will be using SQL Querys for reporting and data analysis degree in HR per ad 6 years experience.
You will act as a liaison between HR, IT, Finance, and other internal functions regarding process improvement projects and building/updating system interfaces to work seamlessly. Foster productive working relationships with internal and external business partners while providing first-class service and support.
- Work effectively with business users, IT developers and external vendors to translate business needs into detailed requirements
- Manage projects, issue tracking, monitoring of target dates, and sponsor communication as required
- Lead upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned
- Support business teams by facilitating requirements-gathering efforts, configuring systems to business specifications, and translating technical requirements for developers
- Develop complex Firm wide reports and perform rapid and complex data analysis on large data sets using Excel
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies
- Document and develop data integrity protocols and help maintain data integrity in the systems by analysing data, creating and running various audits
- Identify and resolve process inefficiencies
- Comprehensive understanding of HR Systems
- High-level analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to analyze complex information structures involving multiple layers of data and workflows
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present data in a logical, concise manner
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a high-pressure environment
- High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality, and quality of work
- Ability to work independently and self-manage tasks on small projects; ability to serve on large internal/external project teams for enterprise initiatives.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with data models, table layouts and design concepts using SQL (Structured Query Language) for reporting and data analysis
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in HR or a related field is required, and a minimum of six (6) years of experience working with HR systems, including the ability to create complex reports/queries, is also required.
Experience in a law firm or professional services environment is strongly preferred. The HR Information Systems Analyst must have excellent judgment, problem-solving, oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and build positive working relationships. In addition, candidates must be self-motivated, organized, and able to effectively prioritize competing demands on time.