2nd Line EUC support
Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by Mansion House Consulting
Messaging - Office 365 - Mobile - Exchange - Desktop - Active Directory - DNS - Azure AD - AAD - Support - EUC.
Are you a passionate and confident 2nd Line Engineer ready to make a significant contribution working for one of the UK's fastest growing Financial Services Consultancy? This role is to join MHC, working with one of our Financial Services clients. You will have worked as a 2nd Line Support Engineer and used to working in high paced environments on a shifts rota.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support international offices.
- Support the global Office 365, Exchange and Mobile Services.
- Dealing with incoming incidents and end to end management.
- Ownership of incidents.
- Work closely with the Desktop, Wintel, UC, and Network Engineers.
- Proactively monitor and troubleshoot all IT incidents in adherence to SLAs.
- Mentoring Service Desk support staff.
- Support of client applications primarily focused on Outlook and other Office 365 services and associated clients.
- Escalate Incidents to 3rd level resolution teams or Third Party Suppliers as necessary
- Root Cause Analysis, Identify trends and to provide training or technical improvements to minimize future tickets.
- Prepare documentation and training guides to develop the IT knowledge base
- Updating support tickets in ServiceNow.
Key skills & Experience:
- Previous IT desk side support experience
- Excellent customer service
- Experience of working across multiple time zones
- Knowledge of core Microsoft technologies - Active Directory, AAD, DNS, DHCP, Conditional Access
- Experience in supporting Office 365 suite, Exchange, Teams, Planner, Intune, etc.
- Microsoft Exchange 2016, Exchange Online and associated clients
- Windows OS - Windows 7/Windows 10
- EMM services, MobileIron, Intune & BlackBerry
- ITIL qualified
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or equivalent