Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by Henderson Scott
The Opportunity - Management Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Consultant to join a privately owned, well established IT Services and Consultancy Practice. My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner with over 20 years' experience in the industry and has grown organically and strategically, working with top blue chip companies in a variety of sectors. With a bright, vibrant and collaborative office space, my client works in an agile environment and welcomes individuals who are keen to develop professionally.
This role will suit a professional, experienced PMO/Programme Lead who has worked on a variety of Microsoft projects - a broad technical understanding of Azure, Office 365, Edison 365, and Dynamics is required.
This Management Consultant role is based in Buckinghamshire with a requirement to travel to client site as and when required. Some work from home options are available.
The Role - Management Consultant
With a focus on Project and Programme Management, you will have the opportunity to take a lead delivery role involving the analysis of business requirements through to technical and business implementation of Microsoft Modern Work Management Solutions.
Assignments will be across a wide variety of industry sectors (including financial services, technology, communications, utilities, government and retail clients), working with some of the UK's most respected companies.
The role will involve leading my client's teams, professionals requiring good people management skills, to complement your technical and delivery experience.
Successful candidates will possess a solid grasp and understanding of all stages of the delivery life cycle. We are seeking strong consultants with the capability to apply technical intellect and consulting experience to achieve client specific outcomes.
- A self-starter, keen to learn and further develop their knowledge, with a make it happen' attitude.
- Delivery of solutions including; defining client requirements, designing processes, and leading teams to deliver and support MWM solutions.
- Broad knowledge of Project Management tools
- Experience managing teams and client expectations with the ability to foster strong teamwork.
- Demonstrable experience in Project Management consulting role, in a corporate Project Management role or PMO.
- Experience of a highly customer facing role including managing customers when there are issues, acting with credibility and professionalism as well as giving confidence to customers on the actions being taken.
- University degree required, graduate degree and/or PMP certification preferred.
- Candidates must be fully mobile (and prepared to work away from home as required).
Key Skills/Experiences Required - Management Consultant
- Confidence in own abilities
- Knowledgeable within this subject area and a thought leader
- Fast assimilator of information
- Imaginative problem solver
- Structured organiser, with an eye for detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical & numeracy skills
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines
- Drive, leading on initiatives, being committed to the role and delivering on objectives and deadlines
- Effective communication (written & verbal) & negotiation skills
- Service Orientation, demonstrable commitment to customer service
- Fully mobile (ie prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required)
Location: Buckinghamshire (close to M40/M4) + travel to client site and some working from home opportunities
If this Managing Consultant role is of interest, please send your CV in for review
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£115k - £115k Annual