Technical Product Owner
Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by CPL Solutions
We are seeking a strong Technical Product Owner to deliver best-in-class software solutions for our innovative and industry-leading products.
- Capturing and collating business and technical requirements and ideas from internal and external customers, data science researchers, product management and business stakeholders.
- Write technical requirements/user stories for our Scrum Teams and be the point of contact for information queries for those teams.
- Take a holistic view of the platform build plans and in-progress development work, including evaluation of progress of each iteration.
- Drive work prioritization (from the backlog) for the Scrum Teams across Sprints in conjunction with other Stakeholders based on the Product Roadmap.
- Gain a solid understanding of the business and industry landscape we are operating in and all associated trends and competitive dynamics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Information Systems or Computer Science
- 4+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering enterprise-scale products and platforms in a Product-led software company is essential
- Experience delivering in a SaaS/Cloud deployment model advantageous
- Deep experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- In-depth knowledge of Big Data/Data Science environments advantageous
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and technically curious thinker with a vision
- A relationship builder across diverse stakeholders in geographically disparate locations
- Be able to carry technical knowledge into strategic conversations about the product.
- Possess an agile mindset and comfortable adapting to change.
- Be eager to keep learning about new technologies and developments.
- Attention to details