C# .NET Software Developer - Modelling, 3D Simulation, VB.NET/Java/C++
Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by Nexere Consulting Limited
C# .NET Software Developer - Modelling, 3D Simulation, VB.NET, Java, C++, Agile, Defence Programme
A skilled Software Developer is required to join a small specialist Agile software development team working on long term Defence & Security programme. As a Software Developer you will be required to carrying out in-depth programming of the applications and working on mathematical models and graphical user interfaces/3D simulations.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to re-architect large pieces of code or is able to take vague requirement from a customer and develop a viable solution and help the client find new and better ways of carrying out the role.
Essential skills to include:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or another numerate degree;
- Knowledge of C# or VB.NET or competence in other object-oriented or imperative programming languages such as Java, C++ etc.;
- Previous experience in modelling and simulation of real-world problems; 3D modelling; physics; user interfaces;
- Experience of creating fast, efficient, simple solutions to complex problems, using efficient computer algorithms and data structures;
- Experience of working in a technical or consulting environment.
Only applicants who are eligible to gain UK Security Clearance need apply. Valid SC clearance would be an advantage but not essential. Clearance will be obtained once under employment and not before.