Senior JAVA Developers
Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by ITech Consult
Senior JAVA Developer
Our client has developed a pioneering cybersecurity compliance solution for medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers.
The system they created is the first of its kind, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across medical device product portfolios.
With a huge expansion and new offices on the way, out client is now looking to build their Development team by adding a number of Senior Java Developers.
The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with our client's progressive management team in Dundalk, Co Louth, delivering unique cybersecurity solution to the medical device software space.
* Design, implement, deploy and maintain Java application
* Manage software and architectural development activities
* Transform requirements into design and working software
* Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
* Identify production and non-production application issues
* Recommend changes to improve established application processes
* Work as a team leader for both existing and new product development
* At least 4 years' experience of working in software development teams
* Experience of working in/leading software development teams within an agile environment
* Experience of both client side and Server Side development using Java
* Experience in development of database management applications and usage of MySQL
* Experience and Knowledge of different Software Development Environments and Tools
* Experience of performing Continuous Integration
* Experience of project management and configuration management
* Able to communicate complex solutions in a simple manner to both team members and customers
* Possess knowledge of security and implementing security controls and protocols
* Able to define and implement software development processes
* Possesses knowledge of algorithm development
* Experience improving application efficiency and performance
* Experienced Developer with knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Refactoring
* Experience of developing cloud solutions
* Good presenter, communicator
* Java, J2EE, Primefaces, OO Analysis & Design, MySQL, Rest, Docker, Hibernate, Maven, Test Driven Development, MS Azure, Linux
Nice to Have(s):
* Knowledge of DevOps would also be advantageous
Reference No.: 918228FK
Role: Senior JAVA Developers
Location: Co. Louth
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.