Full-stack Java Developer
Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior Full-Stack Java Developer
One of my market leading financial clients in Leeuwarden is urgently seeking a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Senior Full-Stack Java Developer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development (10 + years): Back End or Front End (and thorough knowledge of the other). Our Back End stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle. On the Front End side, we are into Angular, Web components, Redux, NPM.
- Must: Java, Spring and frond end Angular.
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium and cloud technologies.
- An itch for solving technical and functional challenges.
- Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general. Ability to transfer this knowledge back by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
- Fluent English speaking and writing
The Senior Full-Stack Java Developer will perform the following responsibilities:
- You work in an international environment in a multidisciplinary squad.
- who will further improve our processes, and make our customer experience a fantastic voyage.
- We look for someone with modern day essential engineering skills like innovation, creativity, attention to details, communication and much more.
- Developing a scalable, resilient, next generation IT landscape which will empower its customer to fulfil a successful journey to acquire and manage their products.
- The Front End Angular applications and the Java API's are the technical backbone for these apps which are used by customers in multiple countries.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!