IT Application Manager
Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by Summit Recruitment AG
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients in Switzerland for an IT Application Manager in the Zurich area.
As a successful applicant for the job as an IT Application Manager, you will be part of a growing and dynamic company who is looking for motivated team players to achieve further growth and success.
You will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks within the business applications' landscape, including improving the applications functional and non-functional capabilities. You will oversee the testing and integration of new releases, operate and supervise the business applications, consistently looking to help improve its safety and functionality, ensuring reliability and great satisfactions for the key users.
For the job as an IT Application Manager you should have:
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Information Technology
- German required: C1/C2 or Native/fluent.
- Strong knowledge of Software development, having ideally come from a development background
- Strong knowledge of Applications architecture, implementations, good service management and user support.
- Experience working as a Project Manager, Product Manager, Application Manager or Application Owner is highly beneficial.
- Self-sufficient personality, open to communicate with all the departments across the business.
- Dynamism and flexibility to help a growing business