IT Asset Technician
Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by The Royak Group Inc.
The IT Asset Technician will perform equipment and asset processing.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare equipment for all partners (new hires, transfers, terminations)
- Repair equipment with issues
- Process, wipe, and provision returned equipment
- Prepare equipment for nonfunctioning equipment
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 2+ years' experience working in IT-related fields
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and written/oral communication
- Demonstrates strong computer skills
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work well both independently and with others