Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by Roc Search Limited
- Top expertise with Critical Enterprise Security Systems and IT Operations
Excellent knowledge and significant working experience with:
- JEE technology and Oracle Weblogic Server
- Scripting (Perl, Bash, KornShell, Python)
Good knowledge of:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux or similar Linux/Unix Systems
- Relational databases such as Oracle Database Server
- Web technologies including HTTP/HTTPS
- Web services including SOAP and REST
- Web security and techniques used to mitigate security risks
Sufficient knowledge of:
- Implementation and integration of open-source solutions.
- Information systems infrastructure architectures.
- Server deployment techniques including templates and configuration management systems.
- Deployment and configuration of monitoring systems.
- Network infrastructure technologies such as Clusters, Firewall, Load-balancers, Reverse proxies.
- Symmetric and asymmetric cryptography including key management, encryption, signature and hashing
- Disaster recovery processes
- Being specialised the field of Identity and Access Management is a major asset.
- Experience with IT tools such as Docker, Ansible, Coherence, Hazelcast are an asset.