Senior Hardware Engineer Mechanical
Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by ITech Consult
Sr Hardware Engineer - Product Development/CAD/Catia V5/Solidworks/Medical/German
Role Purpose: Senior Engineer for liquid handling solutions in Lucerne, Switzerland.
- Will work in close collaboration with other disciplines like electronics and fluid dynamics and integrate their own concepts and designs.
- You are responsible for the component (pumps, valves, probes, etc.) for liquid handling solutions considering cost and lifetime aspects.
- Should translate functional, performance, regulatory, manufacturing and service requirements into the appropriate stakeholders
- Responsible to define and control interfaces with other system elements
- Responsible to define and maintain 3D CAD models including detailed drawings of individual parts.
Technical Skills Must Have:
- Good experience in product development from concept to detail design
- Should have good experience/knowledge how to integrate different components from different disciplines into a design.
- Good experience working with MCAD (preferably Catia V5 or Solidworks)
- Good experience/knowledge working with SAP basics - Should have good communication skills to interact with different stakeholders (service, manufacturing, etc.).
- Good experience with Microsoft Office.
- Should be a good team player and highly capable of working independently.
Nice to Have:
- Do you have good experience in the field of liquid handling solution development.
- Good experience working medical or pharma environment.
- Bachelor of Science or PhD in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in English (Writtern & Oral).
- Fluent in German
Reference No .: 918268NC
Role: Sr Hardware Engineer
Location: Lucerne and region, Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Till 30/04/2020
Should you find yourself suitable for this position, please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
About us: ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001: 2008 Swiss company with offices located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialized in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; thus we understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.