Posted on Aug 24, 2019 by Elevate Direct
Initial Duration: 6 months
As the Applications Support Analyst you will be driving the partnership with users when dealing with production issues and providing the support service to the user base.
You will be expected to have a proven track record of leadership within teams, providing Mentoring, Guidance and support to team members and possess analytical and problem solving skills, and be methodical in their approach.
You will be Responsible for;
* Technology support for various global operations.
* Track, fix and report all issues raised by users globally.
* Liaise with the development team with regards to required changes/upgrades to these applications across a large user base.
* Partner with our development team as part of a multi-year strategic programme to roll-out support for new applications built with cutting edge technologies.
* Scala/Java, Python, UNIX/Linux Scripting, SQL (MS SQL and Oracle) preferably in a support area
* Ansible, Jenkins
* DevOps experience
* Pub/Sub messaging (Kafka) or IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS
* Monitoring tools such as ITRS Geneos
* Candidates must be proactive, team players and have exceptional interpersonal skills
* Pub/Sub messaging - AMPS (60East)
* Certification in ITIL
* Industry applications such as SWIFT
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
If you match these requirements, please apply in the usual way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email as soon as possible. Once the application process is completed within Elevate, your application will then visible to the hiring recruiter. If you don't complete the process in Elevate you will not be visible to the recruiter or hiring manager.
If you have any problems at all with the process you can contact the Elevate support team at any time on (see below)