Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client is one of the UK's leading linen hire suppliers to the hotel industry, servicing high quality Hotels across southern Scotland.
We are seeking a Shift Maintenance Engineer to strengthen our team and assist with the smooth running of our £5m production facility in Bonnyrigg.
The Role: Working as a member of the Engineering Team, the successful candidate will provide multi-skilled engineering and maintenance cover across the entire production facility. Duties will include: -
* Completion of all routine maintenance, in line with the agreed site plan;
* Repair and maintenance of the plant and its equipment, to ensure faults are identified quickly and production downtime is minimised;
* Accurate recording of all work undertaken for compliance and audit purposes;
* Ensuring all duties are undertaken in line with current health & safety legislation.
* An experienced multi-skilled engineer with an electrical bias;
* Proven track record within a fast-paced production environment;
* Conversant with PLC’s;
* Proactive and can-do attitude;
* Flexible approach to working hours
* Ideally from a Laundry industry background
As part of a growing PLC, our client is offers a competitive salary of 33-35K depending on experience, along with the opportunity to work in a modern and contemporary production facility with long term career prospects.
The compamy runs a continental Shift pattern 4 days on days 4 days off and then 4 days on nights then 4 days off....
The company paids overtime for all additional hours outside of the shift pattern.
To discuss the role in more detail please send your CV via the Link below or call Phil Bremner directly on the number provided below too
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£39k - £40k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£18.2 - £20.2 Hourly
£41k - £41k Annual
£32.5k - £32.5k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£34.9k - £34.9k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual
£38k - £39k Annual
£37k - £37.5k Annual