Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
The Position & Responsible to:
Reporting to the Financial Controller of the Company, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for processing invoices, monthly stock suppliers and expenses payment runs; daily and monthly variety reporting and reconciliations and undertaking a wide variety of accounting responsibilities.
* Performing account reconciliation.
* Generating Invoices and accounts statement.
* Maintaining accounts customer files, following up with revision and issue balance reminders/Customer queries relating invoicing, debtor control.
* Liaising with internal Sales Invoice queries.
* Sales and Purchase Ledger variety posting.
* Processing and authorise weekly credit card refund.
* Processing and authorise the credit notes transfer.
* Other ad-hoc accounts team duties as required.
* Accounts qualifications are not essential although some experience in this department is required.
* Training will be provided.
This is a full -time permanent position.
* Salary depending on experience up to £25k
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £28k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£16k - £18k Annual
£23k - £28k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual