Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
AJ Chambers are currently searching for the perfect candidate to step up and progress their career at an excellent firm.
* Assisting in the preparation, completion and submission of client accounts
* Assisting on Audits from planning stage through to completion
* Completion and submission of VAT Tax Returns
* Bank reconciliations and bookkeeping
* Communicating and resolving financial and compliance issues with clients and HMRC
* Keeping up to date technically and providing accurate and efficient advice to clients
* General ad-hoc duties that arise from day to day
The Ideal Candidate:
* AAT/ATT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
* 1+ year of recent experience in Public Practice
* Experience with statutory audits
* Experience in the preparation of statutory and management accounts
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
* Fantastic organisational skills and an eye for detail
* Able to conduct and utilise research
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Sawston
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £25k Annual