Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is looking for an External Sales Engineer to cover South England, however there will be option for home base depending on location.
The role is to maintain existing accounts and develop new business generally in the South of England and promote the company products to achieve budget and profitability
targets. Your customers would be mix of OEM, end user and equipment repairers.
- Develop and implement appropriate sales targets and strategies within the
operating expenditure budgets for the area
- Set and achieve sales turnover and profit targets
- Recommend promotional and exhibition activities and actively participate in
- Recommend the introduction of new products and services
- Call on technical and service staff for assistance
- Preparation and submission of major contracts/quotations to customers in
accordance with company pricing and sales policies
- Provide on-site technical and applications support to customers
- Promote the company’s products and services through sales seminars
-Technical sales background
- Technical experience with rotating machinery/equipment (design or testing experience would be considered and additional training in sales would be provided)
- Qualifications: Preferred minimum HNC in mechanical engineering
They are offering a generous benefits package including:
- Company car
- Life assurance
- 25 Holidays plus bank holidays + 8 stats (additional 1 day per full year’s
service up to 30 days).
-Hours of Work: 37 ½ hour week. 8.30 – 4.30 pm with 1/2 hour lunch break
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact ASAP at the same time if you know of anyone who is looking and would be suitable for this role I would be really grateful if you could refer them to me
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £38k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual