Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a Large Medical Device company that is working in a highly innovative market with global reach.
* Be an enthusiastic contributor to an Agile development team
* Develop software on a range of allocated projects
* Ensure code complies with the companies coding and architectural standards
* Ensure that all products are developed in accordance with the published software engineering lifecycle and it's supporting procedures and local work instructions
* Ensure that all designs and changes are subjected to the appropriate level of review
* Analyse requirements and produce documented product designs
* Make provision for adequate testing and inspection of code produced in order to ensure quality in accordance with the published verification plan. Ensure that adequate records of these verification activities are kept
* Ensure that all code released into a build has been adequately tested and that the impact on the rest of the software product is defined and limited.
Skills & Experience:
* Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
* Proficient use of C# and .Net Framework in a Windows environment
* Solid understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques
* Structured and professional approach to software engineering
* Experience of automated unit testing
* Proficient use of C++ in a Windows environment
* Experience of developing Windows WCF applications in a Service Oriented Architecture
* Experience of developing user interfaces using MVVM design pattern
* Documenting software designs using UML
* Worked in an Agile and Scrum environment for Software Development
* Experience of developing Computer Vision applications
* Experience of developing Imaging applications
* Experience of developing with real-time systems
* Experience of using DICOM
* Experience of developing in a regulated environment
* Relational Databases and SQL
If this opportunity sounds of interest please click Apply Now!
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Key words: Software Engineer, C#, .Net, Framework, Testing, Agile, C++, UML, SQL
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £53k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£48k - £52k Annual
£45k - £53k Annual