Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
Here are a few reasons why our Sales Executives love working for us;
- £22k - £25k basic with OTE £36k+ (uncapped)
- Free parking
- Company away days
- Incentive schemes
- Work place pension
- Death in service Insurance
- Additional holiday purchase
Please be aware, this role will be office based, Full Time based in Fareham, Hampshire.
Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Plan and carry out sales activities to maintain and develop sales of our digital, print & Events advertising product portfolio to UK and international accounts.
- Provide a structured, consultative sales approach providing solutions to new and existing client's needs.
- Extensive client and relationship development to meet and exceed KPI's and targets.
- Sourcing and creating new business sales opportunities via outbound calls.
- Attending exhibitions and events to network, build client relationships and create new client opportunities.
The ideal Sales Executive:
- Proven experience as a Sales, Media Sales or B2B Sales Executive. Ideally with experience working in a B2B media environment.
- Effective sales techniques and skills demonstrated by a successful track record of exceeding targets and goals in B2B sales.
- Strong organisational skills to track client opportunity, relationship management and sales pipeline management.
- A positive, can do attitude with a willingness and ability to deliver both personal and team targets and KPI's.
- The ability to rise to a challenge and demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- Show initiative and be able to work collaboratively. It is essential that you are an enthusiastic team player and be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
Mercator Media are seeking a talented Sales Executive to join our award winning B2B media company.
Established in 1989, the company has over 55 employees. Mercator prides itself on recognising and rewarding talent. Our clients range from large international equipment manufacturers and suppliers, media agencies through to family-run vessel operators. The company is in an exciting growth stage, launching new events in the USA and east Asia plus a range of new digital services. This is a unique opportunity for a driven Senior Sales Executive to join a great B2B media company.
If you feel you have the passion and drive to excel in our role, we'd love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£17k - £23k Annual
£17k - £17k Annual
£16.4k - £16.4k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual