Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you want to work for a European leader within their chosen sector that is offering a secure permanent position?
If so, then please read on!
Our Codnor based client are looking for a time served Maintenance fitter to join their team.
To cover the breakdowns and planned preventive maintenance on our paper slitting converting machines and Flexographic printing machines.
Buildings and ware house will also be part of the maintenance engineer duties.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who can work to tight deadlines and budgets, the duties for the maintenance fitter will be;
· Flexibility will be required to cover breakdowns, call out may be required.
· Experience with Pneumatics and hydraulics will be required.
· A good knowledge of electrical systems
· PLC knowledge would be an advantage
· Wielding and fabrication will be part of the regular duties
· Experience with Omron, Siemens and SMC parts would be useful as these are used on all machines
If you have any of the following skills or experience then please apply for the Maintenance fitter - Engineering role;
This is a permanent position
Salary is £25,000 per annum plus overtime.
Hours for this position are either a permanent afters shift or, a permanent night shift
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£29k - £29k Annual
£29.4k - £29.4k Annual
£28k - £31k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£29k - £33k Annual