Business Development Manager
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
Whether your background is in engineering, business administration, skilled trades or administration, at Linde you can find a variety of job profiles and exciting occupational fields.
What role would you like to take on with us?
You will also come on board with a leading worldwide manufacturer of forklift trucks, warehouse handling equipment, and system solutions, learn all about digitalisation through practice, and experience Industry 4.0 first hand:
As a team player, you will work with more than 10,000 colleagues on intralogistics service providers and solutions, thereby helping to make our customers even more successful.
As the Business Development Manager at Linde East you will confidently acquire new business wins through a direct B2B Sales approach within the NNC catchment area. Reporting to the Sales Director you will be a self-starter, developing strong relationships with prospective customers to win profitable new business. Adopting strategic planning and understanding of the target markets you will provide tailored solutions to drive unit sales volume into the business.
* Develop strong and credible relationships and identify profitable business opportunities from targeted markets.
* Understand the key needs of the customer and respond with an effective plan to meet these requirements.
* Work with Sales Director to investigate any new strategies and activities that can improve conversion of sales opportunities into orders.
* Manage the sales process from lead generation to order and delivery to include hand overs to Key Account Managers.
* Attend and participate in monthly Sales Meetings.
* Achieve and exceed New Business targets aligned with company objectives.
* Ensure all records are kept up to date within K1SS (SAP).
* Drive, determination and resilience to succeed in a competitive environment.
* Able to demonstrate a successful track record in selling and managing solutions for large accounts.
* Experience in selling into industries that have a need for materials handling, would be desirable.
* Flexible approach to managing change and implementing group plans/strategies.
* Self-starter, confident in generating sales opportunities and seeing them through to conclusion.
* Full UK Drivers Licence
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£24k - £27k Annual