Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
£30,000 - £40,000
Day based role
07:45 – 16:15 Mon – Thu
07:45 – 12:45 Fri
This role is specifically focused on ensuring that the quality of parts produced meet all customer expectations; rapid problem solving and effectively taking actions when customer concerns are found. Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with customers at all levels. Lead quality improvement activities within production processes and sustain customer satisfaction.
* Support of all customer activity into Tipton manufacturing site:
* Take part in NPI process quality reviews – actively support to identify issues and resolution
* Performance analysis of customer issues to Tipton manufacturing site – including Delivered PPM, written complaints, on time delivery and over/under delivery up to JOB 1 plus 90 days.
* Monitor customer 8D/PPS system – ensuring customers are issued with 8D/PPS’s and that suitable responses are reported and auctioned in a timely manner
* 8D/PPS reviews with customers for all concerns and performance issues
* Monitor and support all corrective actions for customer quality
* Support engineering team with new product introductions and engineering change activity including PPAP & APQP reviews.
* Support sub supplier APQP activities and ensure supplier support through all build phases.
* Support sub suppliers PSW activities.
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required (Bullet point below)
* Engineering qualification or equivalent experience within this field.
* Experience in quality disciplines including FMEA, Control Plans, 8D, PPAP, APQP, DOE, SPC, TS16949 etc
* Ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external customers on program, engineering and commercial issues.
* Effective relationship building skills with customer interfaces - both internal and external.
* Understanding of Plastic Moulding, PU Moulding, Trimming, Reworking and Quality Standards.
* Presentable and confident – Regular customer facing role
* Self-motivator, determined and uses initiative, capable of championing internal program activity –Dedicated and focused on details, proactive and positive approach
* Capable of working under pressure, hands on approach to process/role
* Computer skills – MS word, excel, Power Point, MS project
Desirable Skills/Experience/Qualifications required
* OEM Automotive experience: Preferred
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£31k - £35k Annual
£22 - £30 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual