Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
Description – Sales Engineer – Birmingham – c£28000 - £35,000 basic plus bonuses - 13165 JP
A successful and well known Engineering firm who have several premises Nationwide and are very highly respected in the Engineering world.
Due to continued success of the business we are looking to recruit a Sales Engineer for the West Midlands & Birmingham areas, with the candidate being based in this area. The successful candidate will have sales background knowledge with excellent negotiation skills in selling to dealers, companies and end users, within the Engineering sector. The role is to generate and to increase business across the West Midlands & Birmingham area and to promote the company products in a positive light. This is a fantastic opportunity at a successful company with a real opportunity to become an integral part of the business.
The Suitable Candidate Will:
* Have strong organisational and communication skills.
* Be a successful sales person with a strong sales background.
* Machinery, engineering and/or hydraulics knowledge.
* Work well in a team as well as individually.
* Be highly professional & hardworking.
* Have fluid power knowledge and preferably specific hydraulic qualifications.
* Be proficient with MS Windows, office and ideally Navision.
* Be well presented, proactive, self-motivated and tenacious.
* Qualified to a minimum of HNC, or equivalent, within a technical discipline.
* Be confident in managing their own pipeline, schedule and also be able to set up and close meetings with clients accordingly.
* Have a full driving licence.
* Be motivated by results and hitting targets.
A highly competitive Salary/package is on offer to the suitable candidate, all dependant on experience and skill set, ranging from c£28,000 basic to £35,000 basic, plus:
* A car allowance
* Mobile phone
* Expenses paid
* Bonus structure ( highly competitive )
* Other company benefits
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £38k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual