Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is seeking a SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Developer with at least 3 years of experience for a contract-for-hire position in Bolingbrook, IL. Selected individual will join the Business Intelligence team within our client's IT Solution Delivery department. Duties will be split into 80% SSRS report development and 20% SSIS development.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and external clients to understand technical requirements.
- Develop, test and implement reporting and BI solutions.
- Develop, deploy and support MS SQL Server BI solutions utilizing Reporting Services (SSRS) and Integration Services (SSIS).
- Build Fact and Dimension tables to support analytical and reporting models.
- Build dimensional models and data marts to support reporting and analysis.
- At least 3 years of experience in reporting/EDW/BI development, including MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Integration Services (SSIS).
- Building self-serve reporting, including parameterized reports with drill-down capabilities.
- Developing new and enhancing existing ETL packages using SSIS.
- T-SQL (writing/optimizing stored procedures, packages and queries).
- Working with an Agile-based project methodology tool, such as Team Foundation Server.
- Strong attention to detail.
Technical Skills: EDW/BI Development, SQL Server (2012/2014/2016), SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Agile/Scrum, Tableau, Dimensional Models, Parameterized Reports (w/drill-down capabilities) & Team Foundation Server.