Service Analyst - 2nd & 3rd Line Support - Global Media Co.
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Eaglecliff Recruitment
A Leading Media TV Company with a household name in Film and TV production: has an exciting opportunity for a Territory Services Analyst - 2nd & 3rd Line Support to join the Corporate Support Team. This is a Fixed Term Contract to help with a spike in current volume.
About the Role:
* Reception and initial diagnosis of users' requests concerning applications, desktops, network infrastructure, mobile devices
* Ownership and management of designated tasks
* Office space maintenance (computer, telecommunication and cabling)
* Cooperation with International IT teams
* Direct contact with internal Clients
* Creating and updating documents regarding the assigned tickets
* Degree in Computer Science or similar with 5+ years' experience in a similar role
* Experience of 2nd/3rd line desktop support
* Desktop imaging work
* Mobile support using MS Intune
* Knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies (Windows/AD/O365/Office/MS Teams)
* Digital & AV experience would be beneficial
* Basic knowledge of Network infrastructure
* Independence and responsibility
* Communication skills and ability to work in a team
* Ability to communicate in English at an advanced level
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.