UI/UX Designer - Asset Manager, London - CONTRACT
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Finshore Partners
Our client, a leading global asset manager are looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX Designer to join their Global Marketing Team. Global Marketing is committed to maximising their corporate reputation, client reach and engagement, generating prospects, supporting acquisition, deepening engagement and maximising revenues.
UX is a key strategic priority for their Global Digital Marketing team and an area of rapid growth and demand. This role will report directly to the Head of Digital Marketing with autonomy and opportunity for educating stakeholders across the global business, and will work closely with a digital development team for implementation.
- Production quality, user centred design
- Interaction design and annotation
- Data visualisation experience
- Data analysis (analytics, MI, funnel analysis)
- Information Architecture
- Journey mapping
- Accessibility & Usability
- Multi-service design (designing for mobile, tablet etc)
- Axure/Sketch/InVision or alternative
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Previously worked in financial services, ideally an asset management firm.
- Agile experience