Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Saturday Properties LLC
Manage all facets of revenue collection and expense control; exhibit positive attitude, leadership and motivation skills to empower on-site teams; administer all aspects of hiring and termination procedures; display the highest standard is customer service and resident retention and comply with fair housing laws; posses a keen understanding of the community's sub-market; preserve the integrity of the asset by conduction daily property inspections and enhance the value of the asset by taking advantage of rent growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintains concierge and maintenance staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment, developing personal growth opportunities.
2. Initiates personnel actions such as hiring, promotions, transfers, discharges, disciplinary measures; trains new and current employees. Approve all time sheets for the property.
3. Review unit availability and assess any necessary price adjustments including premiums on vacant unit and on-notice units.
4. Approve completed prospective resident files verified by Leasing Staff. Monitor the communication and relationship of the leasing team and the new resident. Ensure move-in process is being followed.
5. Ensure that any delinquent resident is served with the proper legal notice and the eviction process is initiated.
6. Daily coordination with the Maintenance Supervisor is regards to exterior property issues (including landscaping), outstanding unit service requests, unit move-out costs, move-in turn schedules, market ready inventory, maintenance staffing, supplies needed, etc.
7. Examine budget expectations and performances including in all aspects on monthly and year-to-date basis
8. Acquire a broad knowledge base of the properties sub-market by keeping in tune with competitive communities and surrounding employment base. Approve monthly market surveys.
9. Coordinate, plan, and approve monthly resident activities, community newsletters, and all written communication sent to residents and prospective residents. Monitor guest suite apartments for availability, nightly rates, cleanliness and stock items.
Be Helpful - to your teammates, residents, clients and everyone you encounter.
Be Fun & Have Fun - everyday is Saturday! Every person that interacts with us should walk away know that fun is at the core of what we do.
Be Better - an inherent need to exceed expectations gives us a competitive edge and drives us forward as individuals, a site team and a company.
Be a Team Player - recognize that every person on our team add value and drives this company forward. Find a way to work together to win!
Do the Right Thing - Always!
- Two (2) years' experience in a Property Manager role
- Bachelor's degree or Two (2) years' pervious experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Two (2) years' experience managing people
- Hight energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with daily activities.
- Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities and talent.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Participative management style - advocate a team concept.
- Results and people oriented, but have sound judgement - ability to balance other considerations. Service oriented, but assertive/persuasive.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including word processing, calendar management, software/database.
- Prior Real Estate or Property Management experience.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.