SALESFORCE X3 - Technical Analyst/Architect/Apex Developer
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Swan iT
I have multiple opportunities for Salesforce profiles to join a large international client in Brussels, Belgium.
I'm looking for a Salesforce Technical Analyst + Salesforce Architect + 2 medior APEX developers.
Long term assignments (at least 1 year + extendible)
1 - TECHNICAL ANALYST
This position is part of a multi-cultural, geographically dispersed team. It is comprised of BE and international resources from offshore IT partners. This position will be a technical team member of the salesforce.com applications
- The Technical Analyst SalesForce would help in defining technical requirements, Solution Architecture & manage, organize the implementation.
- The primary focus of the SalesForce Technical Analyst is to ensure the continued success and development of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and its integration with other tools and business processes across the organization.
- Acting as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate technical and system requirements for platform applications.
- Work on projects to provide Salesforce.com functional and technical knowledge and ensure that the organization continues to deliver innovative, high quality solutions to customers using Salesforce.com
- Balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business need.
- Work with requestors/users in defining technical specifications
- Collaborate with our Salesforce developers to deliver scalable and effective features for the Sales & Marketing teams
- Apply Application Lifecycle Management, CPDEP for IT, and OE principles, practices and processes to ensure quality results for project planning/deployment. Apply rigorous Information Protection standards, define and design application functional and user interface requirements, develop use cases and test plans, involve with system testing, conduct testing validation, lead the development of application documentation and customer training, and assist with implementation
- Should have deep experience in Data Migration and Integration (SSO and webservices).
- Must have a solid understanding of application programming, database and system design.
- Must have an understanding of how Legacy and web-based systems interface with each other
- 4+ years Salesforce.com administration experience with expertise & proven knowledge on Salesforce platform
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom App, Chatter and App-exchange applications
- Experience in techno-functional aspects of Salesforce.com and have deep understanding of its underlying principles of SAAS and Cloud Computing
2 - ARCHITECT
- Defining the architecture of the global Salesforce solution in collaboration with a team of architects.
- Defining the detailed design of the Apex code base.
- Building foundation aspects and reference implementations in Salesforce.
- Guiding the development team and the admins on the appropriate usage of different Salesforces technologies.
- Following-up of the implementations/configurations to ensure that guidelines are respected.
- Collaborating on the design of the Salesforce data model.
- Collaborating on the design of the API's exposed by or built on top of Salesforce.
- Guiding the ALM team to setup/improve the CI/CD pipelines.
- Following-up of the platform technical evolutions to take them into account in the solution architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in custom application development across the fullsoftware development life cycle.
- 4+ years of experience working on Salesforce (Sales cloud & Service cloud) enterprise integrations.
- 2+ years of experience with the Salesforce Lightning platform
- Deep knowledge of the software design patterns applied to Salesforce implementations.
- Java, ) is an asset.
- You are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality.
- You are a good communicator and can work efficiently and independently.
- You are flexible and able to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment.
3 - MEDIOR APEX DEVELOPERS
- Relevant Experience of 3+ years working in an enterprise implementing Salesforce.com Sales cloud, Service cloud.
- You have experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- You have experience with Salesforce Lightening.
- You have experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Apex Data loader, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Experience with Custom Application development on Force.com platform
- Experience in Salesforce integration with other on premise systems
- Experience in business-functional analysis, modelling and design method
- Technical Assessment based on the analysis done by the admin salesforce
- Unit Testing
- Provide code solutions based on technical analysis
- Adhere best practices defined within the development activities
- Adhere current development approach (ALM)
- Provide necessary information to coordinator about ongoing work
Nice to have competencies
- Experience with Vlocity
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
- English: Fluent/Fluent/Fluent/Good
- French or Dutch: is a plus
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.