Contact/Call Centre Advisor

Pontoon

Posted on May 22, 2024 by Pontoon
Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom
Customer Service
Immediate Start
£12.2 - £12.2 Hourly
Contract/Project

Contact/Call centre Advisor
Edinburgh
6 months

£12.22 per hour PAYE

My high-profile banking client are recruiting for multiple Contact/Call centre advisor. The role is a Hybrid role which will require the candidate to work on site 3 days a week and 2 days from home, working normal office hours 9-5. The role will be for a 12-month contracting position.

*Pontoon is an employment consultancy. We put expertise, energy, and enthusiasm into improving everyone's chance of being part of the workplace. We respect and appreciate people of all ethnicities, generations, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identities, and more. We do this by showcasing their talents, skills, and unique experience in an inclusive environment that helps them thrive.*

Key requirements

. Responds to all shareholder queries received by phone, email, letter or webchat. 80% of the role is phone based and the other 20% is investigating cases.
. Places telephone trades in accordance with instructions received.
. Responds to straightforward questions about shareholder accounts and provides more advanced technical assistance.
. Responses are fast, efficient, and accurate.
. Investigates errors in shareholder accounts and statements.
. Routes issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team, in accordance with documented procedures and responds to shareholder once issue resolved.
. Reviews daily open items to ensure proper follow-up and closure.
. Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
. High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
. Experience in contact centre or client service preferred.

Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.


Reference: 2764576670

https://jobs.careeraddict.com/post/91163336

This Job Vacancy has Expired!

Pontoon

Contact/Call Centre Advisor

Pontoon

Posted on May 22, 2024 by Pontoon

Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom
Customer Service
Immediate Start
£12.2 - £12.2 Hourly
Contract/Project

Contact/Call centre Advisor
Edinburgh
6 months

£12.22 per hour PAYE

My high-profile banking client are recruiting for multiple Contact/Call centre advisor. The role is a Hybrid role which will require the candidate to work on site 3 days a week and 2 days from home, working normal office hours 9-5. The role will be for a 12-month contracting position.

*Pontoon is an employment consultancy. We put expertise, energy, and enthusiasm into improving everyone's chance of being part of the workplace. We respect and appreciate people of all ethnicities, generations, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identities, and more. We do this by showcasing their talents, skills, and unique experience in an inclusive environment that helps them thrive.*

Key requirements

. Responds to all shareholder queries received by phone, email, letter or webchat. 80% of the role is phone based and the other 20% is investigating cases.
. Places telephone trades in accordance with instructions received.
. Responds to straightforward questions about shareholder accounts and provides more advanced technical assistance.
. Responses are fast, efficient, and accurate.
. Investigates errors in shareholder accounts and statements.
. Routes issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team, in accordance with documented procedures and responds to shareholder once issue resolved.
. Reviews daily open items to ensure proper follow-up and closure.
. Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
. High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
. Experience in contact centre or client service preferred.

Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.

Reference: 2764576670

CareerAddict

Alert me to jobs like this:

Amplify your job search:

CV/résumé help

Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.

CV Help

Expert career advice

Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.

Visit Blog

Job compatibility

Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.

Start Test

Similar Jobs

IT Support Technician

Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom

IT Support Technician

Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom

IT Support Technician

Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom

CRM Admin Support

Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom