Senior AV Engineer
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Scott-Merrick LLP
Senior AV Engineer.
Global Professional Services Company, requires a Senior AV Technician, to oversee a team of AV Engineers that look after over 25 internal and client facing meeting rooms. The role will involve the on-going support of those rooms and also administering the new and existing technologies back into a fully refurbished auditorium.
In this role, you will be responsible and have skills in providing best practise & standards, managing workloads/priorities, setting up of equipment, supervision, support and training provision for users where needed, equipment management & maintenance, identifying and recommending additional kit where needed and set-up & management of meeting room scheduling.
As well as the responsibilities above, you shall possess the following technical skills/knowledge:
- MS Suite (2010/Office 365)
- End User Video-conferencing, recording & streaming equipment (Extron, Crestron, Polycom, Kramer, BlueJeans & Skype For Business)
- Knowledge/experience of Event support, Video & Audio Conferencing, AV Systems
- Strong AV experience in a professional services/Blue Chip environment
- Proven Team Lead/Supervision experience
The role is based in Central London. Please apply now for more information on the position - Senior AV Engineer