Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
As an outbound sales rep, your role will be to generate new business by identifying and contacting potential new clients over the phone.
* You will build and manage your own client portfolio
* You will establish long term relationships and become a partner that the clients can count on.
* Work to hit and exceed targets
* Work as part of a team
* Update company CRM
If you enjoy the challenge of telesales, you are motivated by setting daily sales goals and targets and have a positive attitude then this is the role for you.
Strong communication skills are essential and ideally you will have previous experience within a sales environment.
* Great commission on top of a basic salary with the potential within the first year to earn a realistic commission of up to £30,000.
* Full training and lots of potential to move up and progress within this multinational company.
* Location is central Maidstone and the company are easily accessible by all local public transport links.
* Full-Time and Part-Time hours will be considered.
If you wish to find out more about this role then please email your CV through for consideration