Site Engineer - Suffolk - Wind Farm project
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is a leading Civil Engineering Main Contractor with operations throughout the UK and Ireland.
• Set out, level and survey operational sites
• Wind Farm project in Suffolk
• Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
• Compile quality control records
• Contribute to HSE management onsite
• Record and monitor site plant and personnel
• Production of as-built drawings and information
• Degree/Diploma/Cert in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
• GPS setting out experience is essential
• Experience with GPS operated machinery would be beneficial
• Ability to read engineering drawings and prepare material take-off’s
• Experience in civil cad would be advantageous
• Strong work ethic and desire to progress to section engineer role is required
To register your interest please apply online or contact George @ ICDS
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual