Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
Along with an outstanding working environment, this Bidford based company are offering a permanent contract along with a salary of £30 - £35k depending on experience.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, as Quality Engineer you will maintain and develop knowledge of quality improvement techniques undertaking quality improvement projects. This role will also require you to liaise with production, inspection and other personnel as appropriate on quality issues.
Key roles and responsibilities:
* Responsible for producing quality specifications and procedures and their consistent implementation.
* Responsible for validation of new processes (where appropriate) in conjunction with process engineering.
* Responsible for investigating and resolving quality issues and providing production support.
* Responsible for liaising with production, quality and technical personnel to identify and implement quality tools (e.g. Six sigma, lean)
* Responsible for implementing the internal quality audit function.
* Responsible for preparing summary reports for management review.
* Responsible for coordinating activities relating to CAPAs/NCRs.
* Responsible for maintaining IFS QM module.
* Responsible for adhering to the requirements defined within the company’s health & safety, environmental and quality policies and systems.
* Responsible for addressing QA issues as directed by the quality manager.
* To ensure that you as an associate meet the requirements regarding quality and GMP standards as detailed in the company quality policy.
To be considered for this role for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
* Minimum HNC/HND or equivalent in engineering or related quality discipline and/or relevant experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
* Minimum of three years’ experience in a quality control role, preferably gained within the medical devices industry.
* Regulatory affairs experience a benefit but not essential.
* Knowledge of medical device regulations (FDA, ISO 13485, MDD and EU MDR) an advantage.
* Trained internal auditor to ISO 13485 an advantage.
* Good problem analysis ability.
* Knowledge of six sigma techniques an advantage.
* Must be able to work in cleanroom environment.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft office software an advantage.
* Must be willing to participate in developmental training programs.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality in support of the company and its associates.
* Adhere to and maintain the company’s health and safety policy.
If you would like to be considered for the Quality Engineer role, please APPLY NOW! For more information please call (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£25 - £25 Hourly
£25 - £25 Hourly