Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Growing Well
£22-4k (pro rata) dependent on experience, plus pension contribution
Flexible, 15+ hopurs
Low Sizergh Farm, near Kendal
Growing Well is a leading mental health charity, and provides a vocational, farm-based service to support recovery. We are a training centre and the largest producer of organic vegetables in Cumbria.
As Finance Officer you will play a critical role in supporting the organisation in maintaining financial procedures and systems, management accounts and record keeping. You will be working largely independently.
- Minimum AAT qualified, or ACA/ACCA/CIMA part-qualified or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience in a finance role, ideally in a charity environment
- Experience working with computerised financial systems (Sage)
- Experience of purchase ledger and accounts receivable procedures
- Charity accounting experience
- Financial reporting for grant-funded projects
To apply please click on the button below