Solution Architect: Compliance Systems: Global Energy Co
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Eaglecliff Recruitment
World Leading Global Energy and Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Solution Architect to join their team
About the Role:
* Provide solution architecture development, consultancy and assurance to projects
* Ensure applications are well designed and conform to the company's standards and reference architectures
The Solution Architect is accountable to the Project Manager for the architecture of a solution being developed and implemented until the successful deployment of the solution. This includes:
* Being the point of call for all architecture aspects of an IT Project
* Being able to address and integrate the Business Process, Data, Application, Technical and Information Security aspects of an IT Solution
* Ensure projects solution architecture is documented using the templates, System Architect tooling and conforms to standards
* Coach detailed designers and business analysts in projects during their design work
* Reviewing and accepting the detailed design of an IT solution
* Take an active role in documenting, improving & maintaining the Reference Models in Systems Architect
* Follow IT Technology developments in the market and leverage this knowledge in architecting solutions in the company
* Stay in touch with development of standards and standard services in IT at the company
* Pro-actively contribute to the development of the Architecture community and be an ambassador for Architecture
* Interact with stakeholders on architecture issues and strategic improvements where such expertise is required
* May require hands on technical assistance in POC/POV efforts and mentoring of technical staff
You will have experience with a combination of the following:
* Gas/Power in the retail or commercial space
* Compliance systems/solutions
* KYC systems
* Cloud integration
* Data Platforms.
This needs to be combined with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.