Cyber Security Specialist - Global Professional Services
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Scott-Merrick LLP
Cyber Security Specialist - Global Professional Services. Renowned organisation requires a Senior Cyber Security specialist who will be responsible for incident responses, championing Cyber defence across the firm, evaluate threats, apply practical security knowledge and recommend and develop new detective measures across the company.
Key responsibilities and skills for the role are:
- A season Cyber Security Specialist who is well versed in acting an "Instant/incident responder", who can act as a calm head in potentially difficult/pressurised situations (1-2 serious incidents per week)
- Ownership of Cyber Security functions in a similar professional services/blue chip organisation
- Threat detection/prevention
- Ownership of Security Infrastructure
- Incident handling
- Project work
- Supplier/vendor management
- Pen testing understanding/coordination
- SOC/ISOC experience
- Networking experience knowledge: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, network security devices & protocols
- Understanding of Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Exposure/knowledge of: VLANS, Layer 3 Switches, Routing protocols, QOS, MPLS, Checkpoint, Juniper Junos
- Splunk knowledge (ideally)
- Packet analysis, Load balancing, Secure Web gateway tech, SCCM
Supporting a global 24/7 environment, there will be a requirement for you to be on-call once every 3 weeks, which has an extra allowance plus additional hours payment.
The role is based in the company's Manchester office and offers a salary up to £70K, discretionary bonus and extensive benefits package. It also offers flexible working (1 day from home minimum).
To receive the full specification for this position, please apply now for the role - Cyber Security Specialist - Global Professional Services.