Office 365 Solution Architect
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
For one of our Global Clients, we are seeking for Office 365 Solution Architect.
Office 365 Solution Architect is responsible for assessment, planning, design, testing, and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and migration of enterprise messaging, and collaboration toolsets to Office 365. This person will have experience migrating from Exchange and other email platforms to O365 including hybrid environments. a strong understanding of mobile device concepts, and at least a basic understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite. Proficiency in PowerShell, automation, and optimization of client computing environments is also desired. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work closely with other engineers and administrators.
- Responsibilities include:
- Understand and assess existing client messaging and collaboration toolsets
- Design and plan large scale migrations to O365
- Document existing and future state architecture with functional requirements and specifications
- Research new technology and develop roadmaps
- Configure Servers and client computing devices
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects
- Solve complex problems with many variables.
- Understands Office 365 products including Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, on premise, online and hybrid
- Understands Microsoft MDM tools - Intune, Azure Identity and Rights Management, Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Understands Exchange 2013 features, migration, and related concepts
- Experience migrating medium and large enterprise clients to Office 365
- Minimum of 5+ years designing and implementing solutions involving three or more of the following:
- Office 365 planning and migration including Exchange, SharePoint, Lync
- MS Enterprise Mobility Suite design, support, implementation; 3rd party MDM experience a plus
- Azure design, development, networking, integration
- Large scale (10,000+ mailbox) Exchange design/migration
- Migrating 3rd party email solutions (Notes, GroupWise, Google, etc) to Exchange
- Active Directory engineering, support, migration
- Windows 10 image design, deployment
- SCCM, MDT, OS/Application deployment toolset engineering
- Strong PowerShell experience, and ability to understand other Scripting languages
- Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Write clear, logical reports, and instructions
- Works independently on assigned projects
- Work effectively and cooperatively with administrators, staff, users, project consultants and vendors.
Interview Slots for this week.