Business Analyst, eSavings
Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Gattaca
Business Analyst - eSavings
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to play an integral part in a project to implement an eSavings solution, maintained and deveoped by the client. You will be working as part of the of the UK Financial Services Solutions Delivery team, interfacing to the client and other delivery teams, both on and off shore.
- You will be involved in the development of new services business opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth
- Analyse requirements and build quality solutions designs, implementation approaches and alternatives / trade-offs
- You will be working with the client technical staff during the requirements definition and implementation to finalise requirements and resolve issues
- You will eb responsible for identifying opportunities for follow-on business and assists in creating change orders
- Supports delivery of advisory services, strategic planning activities and business case development within Financial Services
- Provides input to technical estimates created with standards tools, portfolio Work
- eSavings, Savings and Morgages is essential
- Understanding of the regulatory and competitive impacts on savings
- Business modelling (Eg. Business Process Swim-lanes)
- A good understanding of project management concepts including agile development, project scheduling, risk management, estimation, Work Breakdown Structures etc.
- Ability to facilitate client workshops