Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Currently Templeton & Partners is looking for an Experienced Software Architect to join one of our international clients for a position in Brussels, Belgium of 6 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton & Partners is looking for a strong communicative Experienced Software Architect you will cooperate with development teams consisting of colleague's onsite and abroad, which means that good communication skills are essential.
Some of your key activities will include:
- Responsibility for analysing the business requests,
- responsibility for defining the architecture and services of the solutions running on our POS terminals.
- You will define the main applicative components of the solutions, their roles and responsibilities and how they interact between each other.
- You will also participate to the documentation of the architecture.
- defining the solution together with the application development teams,
- gathering the information and estimation from the development teams,
- Summarizing and presenting the results of the study.
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- Previous experience as a software architect.
- Experience with Java.
- Strong knowledge of C++.
- Good knowledge of Android.
- Strong knowledge of architecture and design principles.
- Good communications skills.
- Fluent in English.
Skills that are preferred by our client:
- Fluent in either French or Dutch.
Why Should You Apply?
- Becoming part of a highly motivated team.
- Being part of a large multinational company.
- Being able to improve your technological skills hands on.
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€385 - €430 Daily
€370 - €400 Daily