Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for an Senior Scientist for a 12-month contract.
Duration: 12 months
Start date: 01.10.2019 End date: 30.09.2020
As a member of the Biologics Process R&D late phase team, you will plan and perform laboratory experiments for the parenteral formulation development and the manufacturing process development for biologics (therapeutic proteins).
- You will write and execute laboratory protocols in English.
- You will communicate with the team and project leads in English.
- You will document results in an electronic laboratory notebook system.
- You will assure correctness and integrity of data.
- You will help maintain laboratory infrastructure and equipment.
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a pharmaceutical development laboratory in industry or at a university
- Work experience with sterile dosage forms and biologics (therapeutic proteins) preferred
- Excellent English required (spoken and in writing); skills in German desired
- Focus in pharmaceutical development, formulation and process development
A completed education (Berufslehre) as a technician/lab associate or a bachelor/master/engineer degree in the field of pharmaceutical sciences, PhD not necessary
We offer you a competitive salary and an interesting challenge in a well named company which will benefit your career.
If you are the person we're looking for please submit your application. We're looking forward to getting to know you.
Only English-written CVs will be accepted.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.