Posted on Aug 23, 2019 by CV-Library
Shift: Mon – Friday (8.30am – 5pm)
I’m currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to work with a market leader of manufactured medical equipment supplying into the ophthalmic sector. Reporting to the Quality Manager the successful Quality Engineer will be responsible for liaising with cross functional departments relaying any appropriate quality issues.
The Quality Engineer will also be required to ensure that they keep up to date with Quality improvement techniques whilst aiming to consistently implement lean methods across the manufacturing facility.
* Producing quality specifications and procedures and their consistent implementation.
* Validating new processes (where appropriate) in conjunction with process engineering.
* Investigating and resolving quality issues and providing production support.
* Liaising with production, quality and technical personnel to identify and implement quality tools (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean)
* Implementing the internal quality audit function.
* Preparing summary reports for management review.
* Coordinating activities relating to CAPAs/NCRs.
* Maintaining IFS QM module.
* Addressing QA issues as directed by the Quality Manager.
The successful candidate for the Quality Engineer position will have the following experience:
* 3 to 5 years' experience working as a Quality Engineer (Essential)
* Experience in maintaining and working to quality standards (ISO 9001/14001) – (Essential)
* Working to ISO13845 (Desirable)
* Knowledge of lean techniques (Six Sigma) (Desirable)
* Working within a precision engineering environment (Desirable)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven’t been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£25 - £25 Hourly
£25 - £25 Hourly